Traditional Hand Painted Cotton Suit With Cotton Dupatta (BSCOTMU12)
Maximum Retail Price (incl. of all taxes). Shipping Free
Hand block cotton suits with cotton dupatta printing is one of the most traditional and unique methods of fabric printing using block prints by hand, where artisans impress hand-carved wooden stamps printed with dyes onto the cloth to reveal intricate Boota, floral, booty, and geometric designs.
- Top: Cotton, Length 2.5 Mtr, Width 44 Inch.
- Bottom: Cotton, Length 2.5 Mtr, Width 44 Inch.
- Dupatta: Cotton, Length 2.5 Mtr, Width 36 Inch.
Shipping & Return Info:
Free shipping within India 5-7 working days.
Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the Order.
Free Return 7 Days The Date Of Receiving Your Order if There is Any Manufacturing Defect otherwise shipping charges will Apply.
Cash On Delivery Is Available
- Product SKU: BSCOTMU12
- Product Type: Hand Painted
- Pattern: Floral Jaal Print
- Weight: 500 Gram
- These products are subject to 5-10% Color variation due to lighting effects.
- Colors in the images might appear brighter than they actually are due lightening effect.
- Traditional print Suits are naturally dull and inconsistent in nature.
- Wash Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
- Product Dispatched in 2-3 working days as this product is made on order.
- Fabric length is approx.
Manufactured and Marketing by BAGRUBOUTIQUE
Address: Near Riico Mansarovar area, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302020
Contact details: 7742368064
Mail us: email@example.com
Country Of Origin :- India